IoT based real time Smart Water Tank Level Monitoring And Handling Systems with 4G GSM Based Automatic Controller
WIFI/GSM 4G based devices to count the productions of any production unit and send the real-time data at cloud server.
1. The 4G based controller connected with pump controller and get the level of the water tank from water level sensors, if the water tank is empty automatically motor pump will start till the water tank is not full, once the water tank is full the motor pump will stop.
2. Controller will push current pump on/off status and water level ( Full, Half, Empty) of the water Tank at cloud every 2 minutes interval to check the report at CMS application with Controller Number and Time and Date of log. User can re configure interval timing to push the data on cloud.
3. User Can also ON/Off flow of any Motor Pump from the MIS Application( Web or Android) , if Off from MIS , Motor will not start until user will On form MIS application.
4. Static IP based web application to configure device with Controller ID, Motor Pump ID, Motor Pump etc. (Add/Edit/Delete).
5. Custom Report for Pump On Duration, Tank water level, as daily, weekly and monthly basis summary of total flow with graphical representation.
6. Can also calculate water flow , current consumed, dry motor run status , as daily, weekly and monthly basis summary of total flow with graphical representation,.
7. User can register up to 4 mobile number at MIS to get SMS of water tank level and On/Off Status.